On this rambling, sprawling spring time edition of the Mego Museum podcast Brian and Scott talk about Brian’s Megoriffic trip to New York city. He and Scott share tips on parenting with 1990s toys. We discuss the challenges and joys of having your own Toy Room. We look forward to Mego Meet 2012. Break down the new exclusives from BifBangPow for the San Diego Comic Con. We chat about the new Kiss figures. We hash out Mego vs ReMego and Brian gets all weird about “Manimal”. All that and so much more.
- When in NYC, Brian heartily recommends visits to St. Marks Comics and Toy Tokyo. Which are within walking distance of each other. Also Brian enjoyed his time at this establishment.
- Scott got a set of Kiss figures from Entertainment Earth
- Mego Meet is June 8th to the 9th, you should go.
- How to get the most out of your Detolfe.
- Dr Rudy Wells is one of the insanely wodnerful things Bifbangpow is doing this year for SDCC.
- Brian has an odd passion for this series, which he admits is terrible.